Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ms. Rosemary and Mr. Honey Mustard


Mosquito hawks mating on the rosemary.
(12:59AM) I got up around 10. I had 2 BMs, nothing special. Around 12 I had some Barleymax/coconut water. Around 1 I had a large salad w/ 1/2 avocado and honey/mustard dressing, 4 triple seed crackers, 10 garlic almonds and 2 oz. of garlic curry dip. Then I tried 4 oz. of chocolate brazil nut milk. This did not sit well with me. I felt strange for a few hours from this. Like the milk was not digesting - it felt stuck. I drank some sweet herbal tea a few hours later. Around 7 I had 40 garlic almonds. Then around 9:30 I had two servings of cashew butter/honey/cacao nibs. Around midnight I had 40 or so more garlic almonds and some more sweet tea. I think that's about right. This is getting hard to keep track of! It's quite a lot to remember. I felt really good all day besides after the brazil nut milk. I did more digging and planting out in the yard today. I feel the need to try out new salad dressings. The honey mustard is good, but I want something new.

No comments: