Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My very own salad

(12:16 AM) Last night I went to bed at 2am. I woke up this morning at 10 and got up at 10. I ate four oranges and then 60 garlic almonds around noon. At 2 I had 6 triple seed crackers with some parsley pesto that I made since I ate up all of Paul's. I was afraid that perhaps this might be too heavy since I had already eaten so many almonds just a few hours earlier, but after I ate the crackers and pesto I felt great. I also had 24 oz. of sweet herbal tea right after I had the crackers. Around 6 I had a giant salad. It was a very special salad. It contained my very first homegrown lettuce. It was deliciously fresh - quite a treat. I also threw in 1/2 avocado and 1/8 cup soaked pumpkin seeds and dressed it all with (surprise!) honey mustard dressing:) Right after the salad I had 1 1/2 servings of cashew butter/cacao nibs/honey. I haven't felt hungry for anything since then. I feel perfect actually and I felt pretty great almost all day, with the exception of right after I ate all the almonds. They were fresh, wet garlic almonds from the fridge, but I felt them digesting. I did some more work on the garden and in the kitchen today...nothing much else to report...

Oh, 2 BMs: one in the morning and one in the evening. Both quite sizable and solid. No complaints here. The one in the evening was actually very sizable and I felt really energized afterwards. I'm really liking all my BMs. :) :) :)

No comments: