Sunday, March 4, 2007

Barleymax





(9:26 PM) I went to bed around 2 and woke up around 8:30. I would have slept longer, but circumstances did not allow. My friend Jay came over at 8:30 to do some work on my car. He brought some Barleymax over to my house and around 11:30 I had a Barleymax drink. Two minutes after I drank it I was still hungry and could have had another one. Five minutes after I drank it I was totally glad that I hadn't had another one, b/c I felt really full for a little while. It passed pretty quickly. I guess I should have drunk it slowly, but I was already pretty hungry. Then around 12 or 12:30 I had a small bowl with 1/3 avocado and marinated greens. In the afternoon I had 32 oz of sweet caffeinated tea. Around 5:30 I had a large bowl of marinated greens with 1/2 avocado and some pumpkin seeds and 6 - 7 almond/flax crackers with garlic curry dip. The second bowl of greens gave me a scratchy throat again. Then I had an 8 oz chocolate milk. Just now, I had an 8 oz. chocolate coffee. I had one BM sometime in the afternoon. Pretty long and pretty solid. Must have been yesterdays large salad. I got all my work done early today. Now it is before 10 and I don't really have much to do. Its a nice feeling. I think I will go do some reading.

No comments: