Sunday, March 4, 2007

Plain old tired (from lack of sleep)

(1:04 AM) Yikes, I need some sleep. Today I had a 16 oz glass of sweet tea for breakfast, then 8 oz. coconut water with 1 t green powder, then 20 garlic almonds around 1, then 5 crackers w/ garlic curry seed dip around 3, then 1 really large salad around 5:30 followed by the pumpkin seed/almond butter dessert. Everything was delicious, though I think the salad I fixed may have been too big. Perhaps I didn't need that much...I had a BM around 6, it was a good amount, but fairly soft, very long and narrow. Around midnight I had an 8 oz chocolate coffee drink to top me off. I went to bed around 1 last night and woke up shortly after five. I was tired this morning and it took me a while to get out of bed. Also, each time I've stopped for a moment, I feel this tiredness. I need to go to bed, but I still have a few things left to do in the kitchen. Today I had a lot of thoughts and feelings (including strong feelings of loneliness and sadness), but I will update them tomorrow.

No comments: