Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mediocrity...

(12:11 AM) I went to bed shortly after ten last night and got out of bed around 10:30 this morning. I don't know when I woke up, but I just didn't feel like getting out of bed:( Around 2 AM I woke in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my stomach and under my right lung. It hurt very badly for a while. I've never experienced anything like it. I can't say how long it lasted, maybe 10 minutes, maybe 30, but it went away and that was the last of it. I really didn't feel excited this morning. I felt a little hopeless, lonely, and sad. It didn't last long, but the rest of the day was just mediocre. No strong feelings of joy. I had 2 oranges around noon immediately followed by 60 garlic almonds. I drank 16 oz of sweet tea and then around 4:30 or 5 I had 7 almond/flax crackers w/ garlic curry dip and a then an 8 oz chocolate coffee. Around 8, I had a Barleymax and then at 8:30 a medium salad w/ pumpkin seeds. I had two servings of my new special dessert and then 4 oz of sweet tea. Sigh. I hope tomorrow is better. I want to be outside more.

No comments: