Friday, March 9, 2007

Ahhhhh, its so much better to be outside


(2:14AM) I gotta start gettin to bed earlier. Today was great (whew, thank goodness, I was starting to get a little worried). I went to bed around 2:30 last night, got up a little after 10:30, put in my contacts, raised the blinds, saw that it was sunny and warm, ran and put my bathing suit on, grabbed my towel and hat and laid out in the sun for about 45 minutes. It was a perfect way to start the day. Very relaxing and stimulating at the same time. It feels so theraputic to get that time in the sun. Afterwards I had an awesome stretching session that hit the spot. Since I had a little time to spend on myself today, I decided to go across town in search of young coconuts (to drink with Barleymax). I was successful and came home with about 7 young ones and 2 middle-aged ones that I need for a new recipe I would like to make soon: fudge. I didn't get back until around 1:30. I drank two servings worth of Barleymax/coconut water. It hit the spot. I like having the Barleymax/coconut water as the first thing I consume. Its like having a serving of double energy: green energy, and fructose energy, all wrapped up in one easy-to-digest package. I was really hungry since I hadn't eaten anything else yet, so I used my quick fix technique: almond milk (with chocolate syrup, of course). Then around 3:30 I had a medium salad w/ honey mustard dressing, 4 crackers w/ Paul's pesto, and another chocolate milk - 8oz. Later I had 24 oz sweet tea, 30 garlic almonds, and two servings of almond butter/honey/cacao dessert. I made it a point to do some gardening outside since the weather was perfect and my soul has been pining for it. I got a lot accomplished. I'm very proud. Now it is time to go to bed.

No comments: