Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Curve balls

(7:52 PM) I am here at the library working on the computer because I think my computer at home may be toast. I hope I am wrong. This isn't exactly an opportune time since I have begun to do so much with it lately. Last night I ended up having more work to do before I could go to sleep and my mind was still on food, so I had 30 candied walnuts as I finished things up. I went to bed around 3 am and woke up at 10 am. I felt pretty refreshed. At 12:30 today I drank some Bmax/coconut water. An hour later I had an orange. At 4 I had a large salad w/ 1/2 avocado and 1/4 cup soaked pumpkin seeds, 2 oz of pesto w/ 4 triple seed crackers, 10 garlic almonds and 1 serving of cashew butter/cacao nibs/choc. syrup. Around six I had another serving of this, 15 candied walnuts, and 25 garlic almonds since I still felt hungry. This did the trick. I am feeling quite perfect right now. I also drank a little sweet herbal tea over the last few hours.

I had a great day with the kids at Green Elementary today. The weather was a little gloomy, so we stayed indoors and had a cooking class. We made strawberry parfait. I think I know just about everyone's name now. I got some great ideas about doing raw food preparation demos for the kids that I work with. I can't wait to introduce them to and show them how to make some yummy raw foods. The instructors I work with are really excited about the idea, too!

I am on top of my kitchen tasks and I am only sorry that I will not be able to get some things done on the computer tonight. There is much to take care of it seems. But I will make good use of this situation and try and tackle cleaning up some things around the house, such as my room (which is in very soar need of some cleaning) . I had one medium BM today sometime before noon. My energy level and mood have been really even and up today. I noticed from some recent pictures of myself that I am really starting to get some natural highlights in my hair from spending more time outdoors. I like them:)

No comments: