Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Nothing to report

(5:40 PM) I went to bed around 12:30 and woke up around 5:30. I ate something like 5 oranges, some of them were pretty small, before 1. Then around 1:30 I had a BarleyMax. My body was craving solids, though. I really wanted to sink my teeth into some greens rather than drink some watery ones. I felt so hungry by the time I ate. I had a large salad, the usual, one serving of pumpkin seed/cacao dessert, then I was still hungry so I had 10 garlic almonds. Still hungry so I had about 15 almond flax carckers (!!!) with an entire container of Nur's leeks! A tiny scoop (or two) of Paul's pesto and an entire 28 oz or so of super sweet tea. I'm not feeling too bad considering how much I ate. My face feels a little tingly, numb, and strange. Maybe from all the caffeine in the tea. I had a wonderful BM after I ate my salad. VERY large (I love that!) and solid. It felt like more old stuff coming out!!! Man, I sure was hungry. Where did that appetite come from??? I am a little tired now and think I will go listen to some music outside as the sun sets.

No comments: