Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today is Mardi Gras


(11:11 PM) I went to bed around midnight and woke up around 7. I got out of bed at 8. Last night I ate two cacao brownies and 1/4 cup of almond butter/cacao/honey. My tummy was not happy with me yesterday, from the time I ate all the almond/flax crackers with Nur's leeks, onward. I also forgot to mention that I drank at least a quart of black tea with honey. I think it may have helped a little to get all that liquid in me. Today was Mardi Gras. The only thing I had before 6:30 this evening was a little less than two oranges since I shared some. The best part was, I wasn't in terrible hunger pain. But at one or two points in the afternoon, I did feel a little irritated that I hadn't eaten yet. When I got home I had a large green salad with 2/3 avocado and garlic/honey/mustard dressing. Then I had 10 oz or so of chocolate milk and two cacao brownies with a little chocolate sauce. It was a fun day. I have some ideas about putting together a costume for next year's carnival.

No comments: