Friday, February 23, 2007

Back to work!

(9:41 AM) Went to bed last night around 12:40. Don't know exactly what time I woke up, but I just got up. I had a bad-breath metallic taste in my mouth when I did. I'm not that excited about getting up today. The butterflies have subsided for now. I'm actually feeling a little sad. I wonder if I should do some running or something. It looks like today will be another beautiful one.

(9:24 PM) I had one orange around 12:30 or 1. I was not hungry until then, and even then, the hunger didn't feel real deep. Around 2 or so I had about 12 oz of chocolate coffee milk to help move my bowels. It worked. I ate a large salad w/ 2/3 avocado, 1/8 cup soaked pumpkin seeds, garlic/honey/mustard vinegarette, 10 soaked garlic almonds, then a mixture of 1 T almond butter, 1 T cacao nibs, and 1 t honey (it hit the spot) and then 4 oz. of choc. milk a little while later. Then around 9:20 I had 30 more garlic almonds.

Had a nice bike ride back and forth on the levee. I've also been dancing around here and there to music all day. I spent some time lying out in the sun in my bathing suit this morning and I felt much better afterwards. Back to the market tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: