Sunday, February 11, 2007

Filling up on trust

(6:21 pm)Today I stayed home. I woke up late. 9:30ish. I did some things in the kitchen. Then I prepared a garden bed in the afternoon. I went for a bike ride on the West bank levee and watched the sun set. It felt right. Everything was full of beauty. The water was slow and knowledgeable and gigantic, giving me back all the colors in the sky and more. The trees were elegant and I let the sun take away some of my suffering and replace it with peace. I feel grateful and I can feel how much I trust myself right now. It feels right.

So far today I have had 2 1/2 oranges (maybe 3 1/2?), a giant bowl of marinated greens with some soaked pumpkin and sunflower seeds, 10 garlic almonds, 1/2 chocolate brownie w/ sauce, 12 oz chocolate coffee drink. I felt very good food wise/physically today. These greens continue to feel good in my body. No indigestion from the almond milk, so I guess my theory that it gives me indigestion was wrong.

No comments: