Thursday, February 22, 2007

Butterflies

(9:14AM) I went to bed around 1:00PM and woke up around 8am. I got up around 8:45. I felt full the entire day after I ate those crackers. I only had some sweet tea and chocolate milk after that. I think I will try to limit cracker consumption to 5 crackers per meal. And I definitely don't feel as attracted to them now based on my recent experiences. I am considering consuming nuts and seeds in liquid form only: flax oil, hemp oil, almond milk, etc.

There is something else I want to mention. For at least the last two weeks I have been having this feeling in my stomach that feels like butterflies - like a fluttery nervousness or excitement in my tummy that even feels a little like nausea at times. Sometimes it is stronger than others, and I get it a lot in the mornings sometimes.

(11 PM) I had two oranges and then around 2:30 a large salad w/ 1/2 an avocado and 2-3 Tbsp soaked pumpkin seeds. Then I had 2 sesame/flax crackers w/ Paul's pesto. I also had a 12 oz. chocolate milk. Around 4 I ate 3 cacao brownies w/ chocolate sauce. Then at 8:45, I had about two more and 30 garlic almonds. I felt like I did some emotional eating this evening. I really wanted almond milk instead of more brownies, but I had run out, so I had brownies and almonds instead. I feel all the cacao in my digestive system. To me, its a specific feeling to have a lot of cacao in your digestive system. I'm not going to worry about all this too much. I will just be more conscious of my almond milk supply.

Whew. Tonight was a little tough, but thats ok. I feel like going outside and listening to music and looking at the stars. Feeling kinda lonely.

No comments: