Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

I went to bed a little after midnight and woke up a little after 7, but stayed in bed until a little after 9. I had 2-3 oranges and then a giant salad w/ 1/2 avocado, a few sunflower & pumpkin seeds and a garlic/mustard/honey vinegarette. I also had 7 triple seed crackers with Paul's heavenly pesto. Probably that was one or two crackers too many. I'm feeling full right now.

(7:48 PM) Still full from those crackers. So perhaps crackers are something I really don't need too much of anymore. I haven't wanted almonds in a while either. Too much to digest, it seems like. I drank 16 oz of black tea sweetened with honey and agave. I think I may have a chocolate milk later, too, if my crackers ever finish digesting. (sigh)

I rode my bike and danced kinda crazy behind the river as the sun was setting. It was nice. After having a few days rest from all my kitchen duties, I think I'm ready to pop in some tunes and tackle some work tonight.

No comments: