Friday, April 27, 2007

Back in Business


photo: wild local blackberries! Mmmmm....

(3:40 AM) I've missed blogging terribly this last week. My computer stopped working last Friday. Instead of trying to catch up on an entire weeks worth of posts, however - which seems a little daunting and overwhelming - I will just pick up here.

Today was lovely. I've consumed in the following order: one cocoBmax, a cup or so of wild blackberries, a large salad with 1/2 avocado/soaked pumpkin seeds/pine nuts/raisins/young coconut meat/a new Italian herb dressing that I made from lemon juice and herbs from the garden, 1 cacao dessert, 1/2 cup of cream of celery soup (celery/tahini/spinach/basil/garlic/sea salt), and then more cacao dessert.

Hey guess what? I figured out how to make it possible for readers of this blog to subscribe to it! This way, you don't have to keep checking the blogsite to see if I've posted a new post. You get an email or an RSS feed, depending on which you choose, of each new post after I write it. Sign up in the top right margin of this blog to get emails of my blog entries and sign up here to get the RSS feeds.

More coming soon!

No comments: