Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Just "Beeing"


Photo: bee on a blackberry blossom
(11:36 PM) Hello! Today I ate: 2 oranges, 1 small bowl of marinated greens, 2 carrots with 4 oz or so of pesto, 15 dates with probably 3 Tbspns - maybe 4 - of cashew butter (wowie zowie, but it was good!), sweet tea, 1 cacao dessert, 60 garlic almonds, 1/2 container of leeks, and an 8 oz. glass of watered down chocolate almond milk. Sheesh, thats a lot of food! I snacked all day long. I didn't have my one big salad and I missed it. I never got a chance to work up a big appetite since I was snacking on luxurious foods all day:) I'm going to try harder to get my greens in tomorrow. I feel the difference.

To everyone who read my blog and was concerned: good news! I am smiling big smiles again;) I've been on vacation in the backyard:) No fancy activities. Just lots of time lying out in the sun. Then I went for a nice sunset bike ride. I tidied up the house a bit. Entertained a guest. I spent the night outside in a sleeping bag in the clover last night and am gonna do it again tonight. I feeling much more well-rested and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. A million wonderful things could happen tomorrow. OH! And guess what? I found out this evening that I was awarded a small grant for my small business. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU, Trickle Up!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for yor Blogs !

I am an older woman and just "happened" upon them.

Love them !
Kepp up the writing.
You are very inspirational ! ! !

Lea